1985 罕見早年陳百強\張曼玉英文主持節目
視頻上傳:
對酒當歌亦無作用
(以下出場人物:Danny Chan-陳百強、Maggie Cheung張曼玉、Keith Kwan關朝聰、Deborah Moore 狄寶娜摩亞、Mina Godenzi高麗虹、Margaret Ma 馬倩衡、Mike Souza)
Follow the script!照劇本講。
Danny: Is that all I come to say? But there』s so much lines,am I?
這部分我都要講嗎?但是它有點太多了。
Maggie: I think it』s lengthy, how can change it brief?
我也覺得太長了,我們能否把它簡短些?
Narrator: Please,follow this script!
旁白:不好意思,請按照劇本來。
Danny:But don』t you think?
但是你不覺得……?
Danny:Hello and welcome to the Pearl K 100 special, a touch of celebration!
歡迎收看明珠台K100台慶特輯。
Maggie,what』re you doing for dress up this?
曼玉,你怎麼穿成這樣?
Maggie:I』m shooting Chinese drama tody,but come here.Worth but you』d have a Pearl show』s host.
我正在拍古裝戲,但要來這裡,做這個節目也不錯。
Danny:Tell me Maggie, how did you manage such a marvelous trapeze guy on the All-star Challenge 18 feet,I could not believe my eyes.You』re incredible.
曼玉,跟我說說,在星光熠熠勁爭輝中你是如何演繹空中飛人的?我簡直難以置信,你太厲害了。
Maggie:Well,I took practice…practice thousands at all.
我多多練習而已。
Danny:Is she a modesty?
她很謙虛。
Maggie:But I think you』re modesty you have a good way to hide your own achievement.
其實我覺得你比較謙虛因為你都把自己的成就隱藏起來了。
Danny: What do you mean?
怎麼說呢?
Maggie: Well, you』re quite singing star today, and pretty done with famous Crystal Gayle.
你是當紅歌星,還曾和克里斯泰爾·蓋爾合唱一曲。
Danny: What』s script? OK.
什麼劇本?噢,是的。
Hello and welcome to the Pearl K 100 special, a touch of celebration!
歡迎收看明珠台K100台慶特輯。
I have done it.I did already. No no. Oh,now for the latest show vs gossip. Have we got some surprise for you?
我已經說過了。不,不,噢,現在請看娛樂花絮,會有意外之喜哦。
Narrator: We manage to the……for the arcades in Hollywood, picture of fast show visit celebrity in Hong Kong.
旁白:我們在好萊塢舉辦的***,有香港娛樂界名人圖片。
Danny:That』s what I call really getting to know your TV personality.
這就是所說的真正認識電視界名人。
Maggie: But in the begin of the show I』d like to remind pearl watcher of the mad missive mini-serial that be sounded tonight via TV show is <the thorn bird>.
在節目開始我想提醒大家,今晚即將開播名劇集《荊棘鳥》。
Narrator: Yesterday a…… ous that herb in Hong Kong was a bird,a special kind of bird, the helicopter hold the thorn bird』s ……..
旁白:昨天一特別的鳥出現在香港,直升機載着「荊鳥」的橫額。
Maggie: Soon be get the truing on this regulating good fit to entertainment here tonight at 8:35. It』s more entertainment so, starting on November 25 at this Sunday 8:30, we will entertain you with a spending mounting million dollars mini-serial 「Lei」.
《荊棘鳥》將在今晚8點35分開播,同時在11月25日本周日8點30分我們將會為你奉上大製作劇集《花環》。
Don』t miss out on this mini-serial 「Lei」, starting this Sunday at 8:30 pm.
別錯過這部在本周日晚上8點半播映的名作《花環》。
Keith: Trapped on those TVB elevator isn’t such one time.無線的電梯壞了。
Deborah: what a crowd that was.是啊,擠了很多人,
Keith: Jesus.天啊。
Mike: Hey, did you see what I see? 嘿,你們看到沒?
Mina: What do we do? 我們該怎麼辦?
Margaret: Quick let』s do something about it. 快點想辦法。
Maggie: ……by celebration month on the grand guest we』re five days live celebration, starting on Monday November 26 is the Rocking-roll night,the last celebration one is the Modern dance night.
台慶月將有5晚現場慶祝活動,在11月26日周一是搖滾夜,最後一晚是現代舞夜。
Mike: Danny thank you very much and Maggie you too thanks for what to being the special guest on the show.
謝謝Danny和Maggie來做這場節目的特別嘉賓。
Deborah: And we still without get her accepts Maggie then you don』t know the expected tabular touch celebration we go for you here to host next week.
我們還在跟曼玉溝通,希望她作為嘉賓主持,主持下周的台慶特別節目。
Keith: Now of course, Pearl K 100 show coming to have a break next week, because we have to make a room for 5 live pearl celebration party host by Jeff and I.
當然,台慶K100特輯下周將會停播,以便直播5場現場台慶派對。
Margaret: But we』ll be back on December 6th so do watch us.
但我們會在12月6日恢復正常節目,屆時請繼續收看。
Danny: Hey, I like to say something.
嘿,我有話要說。
Mina: Yeh, this is what about I want to say to set a …… celebration we have this nomic cake.Hope you guys could to join us.
我正想說有蛋糕慶祝,希望你們加入。
Mike: Now I』m getting the champagne in the cause of here to wish TVB pearl for all the best as entering the 18 years.
現在為慶祝無線踏入18周年我要開香檳了。
All: Here』s the TVB,all the best. Cheers. Celebrate for 18th years again..
為TVB 迎18周年乾杯!
Keith: And most certainly for the people who are the faithful to this are pearl watcher.
當然也要為明珠台的觀眾們乾杯。
Thank you! 謝謝!
Danny: Pearl watcher……
Keith: Come on the Pearl watcher.
文字翻譯錄入:夜涼生-Melody